NY Lottery Win 4 is one of the Daily Lottery games conducted by the New York Lottery. The drawings of the New York Lottery Win 4 happen twice a day, during midday and evening, every day. The midday drawings take place between 12:30 pm and 12:40 pm every day, while the evening drawings take place between 7:30 pm and 7:40 pm every day. The drawings of the NY Lottery Win 4 may vary slightly during the weekends, so the players interested should be aware of the same. The drawing of the New York Lottery Win 4 is an interesting process. The host draws numbers from special chambers between 0 to 9 from 4 such containers. And hence, for the New York Lottery Win 4, the containers each, select a number, making them 4 in total, and these lucky numbers determine the winner of the game. There are chances that the same number will repeat in the other chamber as well.
Also Read: NY Lottery Results
All the drawings of the NY Lottery Win 4 are done based on the play type the players have selected and the specific prize money the play type is allocated.
How to Play the NY Lottery Win 4?
The New York Lottery Win 4 is a very interesting and a very easy game. Here are a few things the player has to do before starting to play the game.
- The player has to first visit any one of the closest local NY Lottery Retailer and collect the New York Lottery Win 4 Play Slip from them. The player can also ask the retailer to pick out the 4 lucky numbers for him or her, or just simply pick the numbers on his or her own.
- Then the player has to choose the lottery drawing time, midday or evening. If the player doesn’t do that, the next available drawing time will be automatically picked for the player
- With the help of a black or a blue pen, the player has to select 4 numbers in the Play Slip provided for the NY Lottery Win 4 and based on the play slips taken, the player can play up to 4 games consecutively.
- The player has to then select a wager type, and the style of play with respect to the NY Lottery Win 4. These styles are Straight, Box, Straight or Box, or Combo options.
- Then, based on the type of eager selected, the player can select the wager amount. Straight and Box wagers cost 50 cents, while the others cost a dollar each.
- The player has to then select the drawing time for the NY Lottery Win 4, be it midday or evening. The player can also select the number of tickets he or she wants to buy, based on the number of drawings he or she wants to play.
- The player has to then select the number of days he or she wants to play the New York Lottery Win 4 game. The player can then select only midday games or only evening games, or both, by making use of the advanced play option. The player can then inform the NY Lottery Retailer about the same. The player can mark the timings on the play slip.
The player should then process to hand over the Play Slip to the New York Lottery Retailer for processing.